King David Rosabelle Klein Nursery School
King David Rosabelle Klein Nursery School in Waverley, now falls under the South African Board of Jewish Education and offers a warm, nurturing environment to children from playschool through to Grade R level. Not only do we offer an excellent educational environment, we also focus on play, social, emotional, physical and creative development too. This boutique style school provides individualized teaching that takes the specific needs of each child into consideration.
The School has modern classrooms with Wi-Fi in each classroom. Our Grade R’s have inter-active whiteboards for extra learning of numeracy and literacy. The younger classrooms have iPads which project onto large screens for additional learning. Besides the general school curriculum we also offer a range of stimulating intra-murals during the school morning.
Our aims include:
- To provide a safe, nurturing environment for children to wonder, discover, and grow
- To empower children by offering the opportunities to make decisions and develop conflict resolution skills
- To provide an environment whereby parents and teachers can work together in a synergistic partnership and communicate openly
- To provide multi-disciplinary experiences through literature, drama, puppet shows, art and crafts, and fine and gross motor activities.
- To prepare our school leavers (Grade R) with an enriched experience in numeracy, literacy, Hebrew and language skills
- To incorporate solid Jewish values and principles as is fitting in a Jewish school