1. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
2. Closing date is 7 December 2017
3. The draw will be done during the week of 11 December 2017 and audited by PWC
4. Winner’s school fees will be paid directly to the SABJE
5. Participants must be 18 years of age or older, alternatively by entering this competition your parents agree and accept these rules on your behalf
6. SABJE and King David Schools reserves the right to photograph winners and make use of pictures for use in all media communications
7. Winners will be informed via email
8. First prize is not transferable for cash and is defined by one years’ school fees for one learner for the 2018 school year
9. Second prize is not transferable for cash and is defined by the value of 20% of 1 year’s King David tuition for 1 child for the 2018 year
10. Third prize is not transferable for cash and is defined by the value of 10% of 1 year’s King David tuition for 1 child for the 2018 year
11. First, Second and Third Prizes are only applicable to tuition fees and do not include extras for example school levies, stationery, books etc.
12. This prize is only applicable to school fees only at the following schools:
King David Pre-Primary Linksfield
King David Junior Primary Linksfield
King David Senior Primary Linksfield
King David High School Linksfield
King David Pre-Primary Victory Park
King David Primary Victory Park
King David High Victory Park
King David Ariel
King David Sandton
King David Rosabelle Klein Waverley
Minnie Bersohn Pre-Primary School
13. The competition runs from 16 October 2017 – 7 December 2017.
14. The payment to the SABJE will the only form of entry. Proof may be required upon winner confirmation.
15. The SABJE will endeavour to contact the winner once every day for 3 consecutive days during the hours of 8am – 2pm, after his/her name is drawn. If the winner cannot be contacted during this period, the prize will be forfeited and a different winner will be selected in accordance with the rules. After the first selected winner has forfeited the prize as contemplated herein, the SABJE will attempt to contact each further name drawn, on the same terms as above, until a winner is confirmed.
16. Entry tickets to the draw are not eligible for a Section 18A tax certificate.
17. An entrant may not win more than one prize in this competition.